Alternative Power Enterprises provides a full range of services. We design solar power systems, install large or small scale solar systems, provide full service system repair and maintenance, and offer solar tech support. Alternative Power Enterprises has all your bases covered!
Every system we do is unique, designed specifically for your power needs. These are our steps:
- Analyze your electrical usage
- Perform a thorough site visit
- Present you with a proposal
Installation of your system starts with the necessary paperwork:
- Permitting submittal packages
- Engineering documents when required
- Rebate paperwork
- Ordering equipment
Then we mobilize on site and install the system using our NABCEP certified installation team. The final step is getting the State electrical inspection. We then take care of all necessary documentation.
System maintenance and repair
Off Grid systems require regular battery and Generator maintenance. We provide simple maintenance contracts when desired. Maintenance includes:
- Specific Gravity checks on the batteries
- Verifying operation of all components
- Generator Oil and Filter changes.
In the event of a component failure, we will repair or replace the part. We handle all warranty claims. No matter where you purchased your system, or how old it is we can take care of any issues.
Solar tech support
If you are having trouble with your solar power system, we offer solar technical support to get your system back up and running, and keep it running. Our NABCEP certified staff has over 25 years of experience in both off-grid and grid-tied systems.
- Experts in troubleshooting both legacy and new systems
- Factory trained in: Outback Power, Midnight Solar, Trace, Xantrex, and Schneider
- Specializing in equipment upgrades and remote monitoring for system feedback
Technical consultation available. Call 970-626-9842 for pricing.